This policy explains what cookies are, how we use them and how you can switch them off.
· enable you to set up an account, place orders and make payments;
· remember items you place into your shopping basket;
· remember items you have been looking at so that you can quickly and easily go back to an item you looked at previously;
· enhance your shopping experience.
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your internet browsing device (e.g computer, tablet or phone). Cookies don't store your personal details such as your credit card details, your name or your date of birth.
3. What types of Cookies do we use?
Our site uses session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies operate from the moment you log on to the site until the moment you log off. Once you log off session cookies are deleted. Persistent cookies will not be deleted after each session.
· Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential to our site, if these are disabled, your experience on our site may be interrupted and you may not be able to use a shopping basket or make payment.
· Performance Cookies collect anonymous data about visitors. We use the data to improve your future experience and identify issues that our users may be experiencing.
· Functionality Cookies customise the look and appearance of our site. For example, a functionality cookie will remember your username and language preferences next time you visit.
· Targetingor Advertising Cookies deliver advertisements which are tailored to your web activity. A targeting cookie tracks what you click on whilst on our site, and may share details of what you click on with other organisations such as advertisers. These cookies can also help us to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
· Third party cookies may be used on our website by approved organisations to provide services on our website.
4. What happens if I turn off Cookies?
If you disable or delete cookiesyou may not be able to shop or access important parts of our site. Further information on cookies, including instructions on how to amend your browser settings to turn off cookies, is available widely online.